
Happy belated Mother's Day to all of those mothers out there! I had a very nice Mother's Day. Brady and the kids made me a wonderful breakfast and served it to me in bed. Jax woke up early with daddy and went to Starbucks to get me a coffee. Then, after church Brady gave me a whole day to myself. I went to the beach and read a book, then ran a few errands. It was a lovely day.
Last weekend was a Daddy and Son day. Some people from our church up north had given us two free tickets to Legoland in Carlsbad. Brady and Jaxson went and spent the whole day, from opening to closing and had a "grand ole time". He rode every single ride in the park, even the big roller coasters! He got to drive a car and a boat by himself, he put out fires on a fire engine and had a few water fights on a pirate ship. One of the highlights for Jaxson was that for lunch, he was allowed to have pizza, CHEETOS and his OWN SODA!!!! :>) It was a day he will never forget, thanks to the Kings!
We've had a busy couple of weeks. Brady's working as hard as ever. I'm looking forward to a special time this week when my Mom is taking the kids for a couple of days! She's giving me the gift of a little vacation time! I need a little bit of a break and I'm so thankful that my mom is so helpful and willing to give it to me. I'm going to do some projects that I've been wanting to get done, but mainly just sleep in and relax! Wahoo!
Well, now to get on with my day. We miss all of you, be sure to keep in touch!
Love, Lani Brady Jaxson Ellie Ray and Vance
Manly
1 month ago
3 Comments:
I'll send the Legoland part to the kings :)
Scott
Hi Lani,
Loved the discription of all your latest fun times! That picture of Ellie is the sweetest. Where ever did she learn to pose like that?
Love,
Grandma J
Scott here,
You have an average posting time of like 4:00PM I think. From 12:00pm to 9:18PM. Useless trivia, floating in my head :)
See you soon.
Post a Comment