Monday, July 16, 2007

Of shoes and ships and sealing wax.....

Much has been happening here. Brady has decided to no longer work at Litton Financial. He can obviously explain things much better than I can, he just felt like it was time for him to move on. It wasn't a financial decision so much as just a feeling that he was supposed to be elsewhere.
The other big new around here is that yes, we are expecting our fourth (count them, fourth) child! Completely unplanned, but we are excited. Well, I'm as excited as I can be while dealing with constant "morning" sickness. I was trying to keep it quiet for another few weeks, but I'm sure that Brady has already told most of you. He doesn't do secrets. :>)
At the moment the kids are napping, Brady is at lunch with Bill and I am choking down a salad and watching "The Two Mrs. Carrolls". Humphrey Bogart plays a husband turned derainged killer very convincingly!
And now I think I will sign off and take a nap.... Love to all!

4 Comments:

The Campbells said...

o_0
I didn't know babies looked like whales while they are in their mom's tummy :)
That's exciting, of course I've known that for a while but...
Scott

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby! I just got past the morning sickness stage myself...only mine was evening sickness this time. Best!

Mandi

Anonymous said...

So why don't you guys move back up here and open a new photo studio?=)
Jill

Anonymous said...

I, of course had heard "rumers" of both events, but am glad to hear first hand. We hope to see Bradey tomorrow evening at Shannon's.
What do you pln to do? Another Photo Studio? Where? For us it doesn't matter, here or there, because we will get to see you half af the year either way. : )
Hey, Bardey congratulations on you testimony in baptism. Prais the Lord and God Bless you abundantly.
GG and PaPa