Well, Da, You'll be happy to know that I obviously jinxed myself with that last post.... I should have known better than to brag! :>) The last two nights have been terrible. I think I've gotten 5 and 6 hours of sleep respectively, and those were interrupted. It isn't that she's not sleeping once she's asleep.... it's getting her to sleep. All I can do now is hope and pray that this isn't the beginning of her "colicky" phase (all of my kids went through one). She has been such a good sleeper since the beginning that we were hoping that we had avoided that this time around.
I think spring is finally here! According to the local news it's going to be 70 degrees by Sunday! Wahoo! I'm really excited to have some warm weather.
Of course, that means that I have to go work on the lawn... we rented the house in January with tons of snow on the ground and unfortunately found out when the snow melted that the previous renters did NOT rake the grass before it snowed. It looks like there are the clippings of about 3 mowings now choking out the lawn. It's a mess.
We also found out the the neighbor next door thinks that it's a good idea to let his dog use our front lawn as a bathroom-- that way he doesn't have to clean up after it! Grrr. I've actually caught him at it- with his dog on a leash no less. If Brady had been home I would had given him a piece of my mind, but unfortunately the guy quickly ducked intohis own garage and I wasn't brave enough to go after him without backup! :>)
Here's a picture of my big boy. I had to take this the other day when he was on his way outside to play because he's just starting to look so "grown up". I can't believe he's going to be 7 this summer!
We want to give a quick congrats to Cristy and Nathaniel.... They're getting married!! Congratulations Cristy! He's a lucky guy.
Okay, well I have to go wake Lilah up. She's obviously tired from the last couple of nights; she's been sleeping all day!
Talk to everyone soon....


2 Comments:
We are very sympathtic to your no sleep for the last two nights, but we have no sleep everynight!!!!!! Also, he is colicky all the time, cries around the clock really. Anyhow, I am excited for spring too, and about the neighbor, that is soooo rude!!!! You must say something, you should just scoop it up and throw it in his driveway where he will be sure to not miss the point!!!! Love Nik
Sorry about your sleepless nights. We all know how that goes. I dream of the day when I will somehow get an eight hour uninterrupted block of sleep. Maybe in like twenty years? That will be a good night. I so hope the weather people are right, WE WANT SPRING!!!!
Post a Comment