
Today our little girly turns 5! I can hardly believe she's so big already. She's growing up so fast!
My pregnancy with her had been stressful, with two visits to the ER and a stint on bed rest. When we finally hit her due date, she decided she wasn't ready to enter the world. The Doctor finally induced me after a week of being overdue. I had gotten wiser, and got the good drugs as soon as I could, so the birth was wonderfully comfortable and I was able to enjoy the whole experience. We welcomed our little baby girl into the world that afternoon.
She's such a unique, fun, smart, great little girl! She keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing. She is such a huge help to me with the baby. She feeds Lilah her meals, picks out her clothes, helps to dress her and rocks her when she's fussy.
We are so proud of her! Happy Birthday Ellie Ray! We love you so much!
Manly
1 month ago
4 Comments:
This is like eeh nicest cake I have ever seen--ever! You should have done our wedding cake :)
Also, you should hel us with our blog layout. We're lagging behind and yours looks great!
Thanks, but just don't look too closely at it! :>P
I like to make the kids special cakes for their birthdays.
For blog layout.... go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com or www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
You can pick a new template and it will give you instructions on how to switch it.
If you're sneaky like me you then find the place in the html code where their ugly logo is and delete it!
:>)
Can I help more??
Ellie, I am sorry we were not b\able to be there for our birthday. That cake is stupendous!!! You have such a talented mother.
We wil be home tomorrow. (Friday) looking forward to hugging my big 5 year old!
Happy Birthday little Ellie!@@@
Lani, Great job on the cake. I recently took a brief 30 minute class on decorating cakes and am very impressed with your creativity. Your talent also shows in your blog.... maybe Nathaniel and I can be that cool. Also, I love pumkins too and plan to post some creat recipes on our blog. If you have any to share I would love it!
Campbell's - keep posting and keeping us laughing!
Post a Comment