Thursday, December 18, 2008

Well, I did want a White Christmas but.......

We are officially snowed in. At least until the snow plows come plow our road and I'm thinking that will be a while. We got 22 inches of snow- in ONE day. It's so beautiful! Jerry and Jessica got in last night (Thanks to Tricia and her dad for picking them up in the all wheel drive!) and now the Airport is shut down so they made it just in time. At some point I do need to get to the grocery store today because of course, we are out of milk and water- but once again, we'll have to wait until we're plowed out. 



This is our sliding glass door! Needless to say, we won't be opening it any time soon. 

And this is after opening the garage door. Poor Brady is out attempting to shovel the driveway right now. I am about to go relieve him- he's already been out for about an hour. 


6 Comments:

Leslie said...

Wow!!
I'm so excited to come visit!
Man Lani, I haven't been on your site for 2 days, I come back to it and you've been a blogging fool!
Love you! Mom

Campbells said...

78 degrees today. I'm wearing shorts. Love ya all. Da

By the way, you can rub it in to us during the summer. Of course we are leaving for August (the worst of it).

Lani said...

Yeah, I would rather have the snow than 78 degrees on Dec. 18th! Been there, done that, it was 80 degrees on Christmas Day in San Diego and we ate Christmas Dinner on the patio! :>P It's just not right and it doesn't seem like Christmas! So, thanks, but I'll keep the snow- even though there's probably another 4 inches out there since this morning.

Liz and Grant said...

Those pictures are Crazy! We keep hoping that all the snow will melt by Tuesday so that we can have good roads for the drive home, I don't think it's going to happen :(

GW Staff said...

Just beware global warming.

Mandy said...

Those are great pictures! This really is crazy, and very fun!, minus the driving. I hope we'll be able to make it up there at some point here in the next few days, but we are going to wait until it calms down a bit. I especially love the picture of your slider with Vance looking out and it is almost taller than him!